The information contained on the Website in this document is checked for correctness. The Administrator reserves the right to make changes on them.
Any data entered by the User in the Website if they identify or can identify the User in combination with other data are subject to these provisions.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING THE WEBSITE
Identity of the personal data controller
The administrator of the users’ personal data collected through the Site, including persons using the contact box functionality (hereinafter collectively “Users”) is LOVIN S.C., 02-495 Warszawa, ul. Przy Forcie 10/77 (hereinafter “Administrator”).
Contact details of the personal data administrator
Przy Forcie Street 10/77, 02-495 Warsaw
tel. 518 731 103
Collecting personal data through the Site
Personal data of the Website Users are collected and processed depending on the way the User uses the Website. Personal data of the User may be collected and processed in connection with the provision of services offered by the Website, including in connection with answering questions, the operation of the Website, registration of the profile (account in the store), placing and carrying out orders. In the last two cases the User should read the document of the Regulations available on the subpage of the Website.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data that are necessary to use a given service of the Website may prevent the User from using this service.
Purposes of personal data processing
Website Users’ data (not having an account), including IP address or other identifiers and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies, are processed for the following purposes:
– providing electronic services consisting in presenting the content of the Website to the Users and making the contact form available;
– handling orders placed without registering an account on the Site;
– handling complaints.
The data of Website Users (having an account) given to the Administrator in forms available on the Website, including the IP address or other identifiers and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies, are processed for the following purposes:
– providing services by electronic means consisting in maintaining and operating the account (including the provision of clipboard service of data necessary for the execution of orders),
– handling orders placed by a registered user;
– presenting order history;
– handling complaints.
The data collected within the contact box is processed for the purpose of answering the submitted inquiry.
The data collected as part of the newsletter is processed for the purpose of sending commercial information to the User who has agreed to it.
Legal basis for personal data processing
The legal basis for the processing of data of Site Users (who do not have an account and have an account) is the provisions of the Act on the provision of services by electronic means, which provides for the conclusion of agreements on the provision of services by electronic means (basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) – to the extent of data collected compulsorily, and the consent of the User to the data that the User may provide of his own free will (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
The legal basis for the processing of data of persons using the contact box is the legitimate interest of the Administrator not to leave an unanswered question on the User’s own initiative (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
The legal basis for the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes collected with the use of Google Analytics tools, is the explicit consent of the user when entering the Site (on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
The legal basis for the processing of data in the scope of the order placed by the User and its subsequent handling, in particular the complaint process, is the implementation of the sales contract concluded between the User and the Administrator (basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data – to the extent of data required by the Administrator, and the voluntary consent of the User to the extent that the User provides optional data not required by the Administrator (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
Information on recipients of personal data and transfer of data to a third country
Personal data of the Users may be disclosed to other entities only for the purposes related to the provision of the Site and the performance of the sales agreement concluded with the use of the Site, and to the authorities authorized by law.
The Administrator entrusts the processing of data to an entity providing Website maintenance services on the server, providing programming services – in order to maintain the Website and its modifications; entities providing components (services) for the Website – in order for them to function properly (e.g. functionality enabling contact with the store, issuing sales invoices/paragons), courier companies in order to execute the sales contract. Entities providing online payment services for ordered products are not provided with the Users’ personal data for the purpose of payment execution, but only a unique identifier related to the order.
The data of Users who have consented to the processing of data for statistical and analytical purposes collected with the use of Google Analytics tools at the entrance to the Site will be entrusted to companies from the Google Group for the purpose of using Google Analytics tools on the Site. When transferring data to the United States, the provisions of the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement are respected. The transfer of data to other countries outside the European Economic Area is based on model contractual clauses. Any transfer of data outside the European Economic Area does not affect the exercise of the rights of the data subject, including the right to access and copy the data (please contact the Administrator directly in such cases).
Subject to the above, Users’ data are not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Period for which personal data will be stored
The User’s data collected in connection with browsing the Website by the User are processed in accordance with the table of use of cookie files (below), but no longer until the User’s consent is withdrawn or the content of cookie files is cleared in the browser whose services the User uses.
User’s data collected in connection with setting up a profile (account) in the store are processed for the duration of the agreement on provision of services by electronic means, i.e. until the time of resignation from the account by the User or termination of this agreement by the Administrator.
User data collected in connection with the realization of the sales agreement concluded with the Administrator, as well as the so-called history of purchases, are processed for the period of 3 years and 6 months from the date of delivery of the order to the User’s address for the purposes of defense against the User’s claims.
User data collected in connection with subscribing to a newsletter or making an inquiry through the contact box are processed for the period of time respectively until the User’s consent is withdrawn and the inquiry is answered.
Data subjects’ rights
We would like to inform you that every data subject has the right of access to his or her personal data and can demand its correction, rectification, deletion, restriction of its processing, and has the right to object to its processing, as well as the right to transfer his or her data and to withdraw his or her consent to its processing at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of his or her data, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In connection with the processing of personal data, persons whose data is being processed are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (until 24 May 2018 it is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection).
Information whether giving the data is a statutory/contractual requirement and consequences of not giving the data
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to use the Site or to respond to your inquiry, subscribe to a newsletter. Wherever the Administrator asks for permission to process personal data, failure to provide it will result in the Administrator not collecting such data.
The Website does not profile Users. If in the future the Administrator decides to profile Users, you will be informed about it through the Website.
Browse the Website and subpages
Browsing the Website involves the need to disclose to us the IP address and personal data collected through cookies and other technologies placed by the Website on the device used by the User. This is because each device connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number, i.e. the IP address; based on it, you can, for example, identify the country from which a given user connects to the network.
Additionally – however, only if you give your consent when you enter the Website – the Website collects additional data concerning the pages you visit, such as: number of visits, country, browser, time of visit, etc. We analyze the data collected using an external provider. We currently use Google Analytics tools to help us understand how users use the Site. This information will only be used for aggregated, anonymous statistical studies to improve the products and customer service of this Site.
Security of collected data
Personal and other non-personal data collected through the Site are stored on a secure server located in the European Economic Area, and access to the data is restricted to authorized personnel, trained in the protection of personal data and the security of the IT system, as well as to strict confidentiality and subcontractors with whom contracts have been concluded to guarantee their proper use. The Website encrypts the data entered by the User using SSL protocol. Personal data stored on the server are also encrypted.
Personal data is processed in accordance with the technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of the processed data in accordance with the requirements set out in the regulations on the protection of personal data, including the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and the technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024). The data security measures shall be adapted to the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The Website uses session and permanent cookies.
- Session cookies: are stored on the User’s device and remain there until the end of the session of a given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
- Permanent cookies: are stored on the User’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a session of a given browser or switching off the device does not cause their removal from the User’s device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
The Administrator uses own cookies for the following purposes:
- Service configuration: adjusting the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; recognizing the User’s device and its location and, accordingly, displaying the website, adjusted to the User’s individual needs; remembering the settings chosen by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the chosen language or region from which the User comes from; remembering the history of visited websites in the service in order to recommend the content, font size, website appearance etc;
- Authenticate the User in the Service and ensure that the User’s session in the Service maintains the User’s session on the Site (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his or her login and password on each subpage; correct configuration of selected functions of the Site, enabling, in particular, verification of the authenticity of the browser’s session; optimization and increase of the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator;
- Execution of processes necessary for the full functionality of the Website: adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website’s websites. In particular, these files allow recognizing the basic parameters of the User’s device and displaying the website properly, adjusted to his individual needs;
- Remembering the User’s location, correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User taking into account his location;
- Analyses, surveys and audience auditing to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Site’s Web pages to improve their structure and content;
- Ensure the security and reliability of the Site.
The administrator of the service uses External Cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data through analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
The User may at any time restrict the Administrator’s access to cookies. In order to do so, the User should modify the settings of his or her web browser. The Administrator reserves that changing the settings may lead to malfunctions in the functioning of the Website on the device that the User will be using at the moment, and in extreme cases even make it impossible to use the Website at all. The change of the settings consisting in the resignation from enabling data collection with the use of Google Analytics tools or the use of social cookies should in no way limit the possibility of using the Website.
The Site uses the following cookies:
Privacy Clause – Facebook